Friday, August 8, 2008

Blogworthy events in 2008





Okay--After prodding me for some time, Maren finally sat me down in June and set up this blog which I assured her I would get to as soon as we returned home.  Since then, it's just been hanging over my head and obviously, I haven't done a thing.  Actually, it just seems rather daunting, and I'm not sure I can make it interesting enough that anyone will want to read it. But, here goes.    I decided to begin with what I consider the first blogworthy event this year, (leaving out our move from the Phoenix heat up to the cool and beautiful mountains) . . . 

Meagan's wedding.  Enjoy.


May 2, 2008--Meagan and Pavel were sealed in the Mt. Timpanogas temple.  They are a darling couple.  Pavel moved here from Russia with his family when he was 8.  He has such an interesting background, but best of all, he seems to love taking care of Meagan.  
It was such fun seeing "old" friends from Upland at the reception.  Here I am with the Guymons and the Harpers.  The Harpers are now having some very unique experiences while he serves as temple president in Nigeria.  Stan's not in the picture, because, of course, he was playing music with Bart.Here we are--all grown up (for a couple of us--maybe "old" is more appropriate).  Stan and Bart managed to tear themselves away for this family shot.  Maren (we were hoping she wouldn't go into labor until she got back home), Casey, me, Stan, Dave (is he really old enough to be "Father of the Bride?"), and Bart.
The happy couple with both sets of parents.  

(Event #2 to follow.)






    








 


3 comments:

maren bosley said...

yay mom!!! I love the post! Can't wait for more :)

Casey said...

As usual, Maren beat me to the punch. I love the blog. Can't wait to see what you senior citizen's do all day. :)

Andrea said...

We do a lot of the same stuff you do, except it takes us longer.