Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cute Kids!

In July (can I be that far behind?) I had an end-of-summer pizza party for my Primary class. Aren't these cute kids? They are really good kids, too which certainly makes my job a lot more enjoyable. Unfortunately, I didn't remember to get the camera out until some of them had gone home.
They kind of drifted between the Wii and pickleball. Here's Katelyn and Samantha. I had a hard time catching them when they were still enough for a picture.
Payton, Aubrey, and Ryan. It was fun for me because they were all having such a good time.
I should have taken a picture of the pulley that Stan made and attached to the upstairs deck. The kids think it's the greatest, and loved being able to put the ice cream, etc., in the bucket and let it down to the patio below.

No comments: