Monday, January 12, 2009

Thanksgiving at Casey's

McKenna helped with dinner preparations by staying "out of the way" in her favorite spot.
Tim turned out the perfect turkey,
and Casey and Alexa served the perfect rolls!
As a blogger, I'm somewhat of a failure.  I get so caught up in the conversation, etc., that I forget to take any pictures.  Hence, no pictures of the table and all the people that were there--Tim's parents, Dave's family, and us.  The only real evidence of Dave's family is this picture of Brenden holding McKenna.  (I also need to sharpen my photography skills.)

2 comments:

Andrew Bosley said...

Okay, mom, so we'll try not to be hurt that not only were we not photographed, but not even a mention that we were there too! We'll let it slide this time :)
love ya,
maren

Les and Cheryl said...

Love to hear and see what's going on in your family.